Blue DLX Packet Solder Wire
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 6.25 Kilograms
- Price Range
- 620.00 - 750.00 INR
We have been engaged in manufacturing and supplying a wide assortment of Blue DLX Packet Solder Wire. Made available in sizes of 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 and 22 SWG, the offered solder is mostly preferred for multi-purpose electrical and electronic applications. This solder is used where much shine in soldering is not required. Due to its fine soldering, our patrons mostly prefer this Blue DLX Packet Solder Wire. Also, the provided wire is also checked by quality professionals on different parameters in order to ensure its flawlessness.
- Requires 280 degree celcius temp to melt
- Extremely durable
- Highly effective
- Provide fine soldering
Usage:1. Application which require product to sustain high temperature.
2. Application which does not require much shine in Solder joints.
3. Application which require reasonable Solder.
4. High thickness wire can be used as alternative to solder balls.
5. Shinning better than our Purple label Wire Solder.
6. Printed Shrink pack Reels for best appeal and Protection of the product from Oxidation of the surface.
- Packaging Details
- 250 gm