|Home||» Products||» Fluxes and Solvents||» Tinning Flux|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
B.I.C Tinning Flux
- It is ideal for pre-fluxing of metals prior to soldering promoting wetting on Copper, Brass, nickel and Mild Steel.
- It makes any flux residues easy to clean in warm soapy water. (Not suitable for Stainless Steel soldering)
- In very small quantities it can aide in soldering on corroded parts, but will also eat copper when used in higher, pure flux concentration. In other words, in general it is not appropriate for circuit boards.
- Avoid Skin Contact, Use gloves and keep distance while using the flux.
0.5 Ltr, 1 Ltr, 5 Ltr, 10 Ltr, 20 Ltr packing
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- Unlimited Per Day
- Delivery Time
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- Customized Packaging.